These terms and conditions form the basis on which you can visit us and our website. Please read them carefully as they contain important information.
This site is owned and operated by Jacee E-Kart FZE LLC, Sharjah, UAE. If you have any queries about these terms and conditions or if you have any comments or complaints on or about our website, you can contact us at email@example.com.
The contract between us
We will receive payment of the whole price for the package that you order before your order can be accepted either through card payment or through cash on delivery. Payment of the price for the package represents an offer on your part to purchase the package, which will be accepted by us only when the package is dispatched. Only at this point is a legally binding contract created between us.
Acknowledgment of your order
To enable us to process your order, you will need to provide us with your e-mail address. We will notify you by e-mail as soon as possible to confirm receipt of your order and to confirm order details.
Accuracy of content
We have taken care in the preparation of the content of this website, in particular, to ensure that prices quoted are correct at the time of publishing and that all packages have been described accurately. However, orders will only be processed if there are no material errors in the description of the package or their prices as advertised on this website. Any weights, dimensions, and capacities given about the package are approximate only.
Damage to your computer
We try to ensure that this website is free from viruses or defects. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment is available to use the website. Except in the case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using this website.
All orders are subject to acceptance and availability. If the package you have ordered is not available from us, we will contact you by e-mail or phone. You will have the option either to wait until the item is available from stock or to cancel your order.
You can correct errors on your order up to the point on which you click on “submit” during the ordering process. If the order has been already placed and you wish to edit your order, you can contact us on our number or by mail to edit the order.
The prices payable for the package that you order are as set out on our website. All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering information.
Where it is not possible to accept your order to buy a package of the specification and description at the price indicated, we will advise you by email, and offer to sell you the package of the specification and description at the price stated in the email and will state in the email the period for which the offer or the price remains valid.
We will take payment upon receipt of your order from your card or cash on-delivery payment method. We accept no liability if a delivery is delayed because you did not give us the correct payment details. If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the package from you, then we can refuse to process your order and/or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
Delivery charges are of Standard 10 Dirhams for Sharjah, and Ajman, and free delivery for Dubai. The delivery will take approximately 24 hours for the package to reach you.
We will deliver the package to the address you specify for delivery in your order. This address must be accurate. Please be precise about where you would like the package left if you are out when we deliver. We cannot accept any liability for any loss or damage to the package once they have been delivered under your delivery instructions. We will aim to deliver the package by the date quoted for delivery but delivery times are not guaranteed and therefore time is not of the essence. If delivery is delayed beyond this time, we will contact you and either agree on a mutually acceptable alternative date or offer you a full refund.
You will become the owner of the package you have ordered when they have been delivered to you. Once packages have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
Risk and ownership
Risk of damage to or loss of the Package passes at the time of delivery to you. You will only own the package once they have been successfully delivered.
• Under The Consumer Contracts, you have the legal right to cancel your order up to 7 calendar days after the day on which you receive your package, you do not need to give us any reason for canceling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
• Should you wish to cancel your order, you can notify us in writing by any durable medium (for example letter sent by e-mail).
• If you have received the package before you cancel your contract then you must send the package back to our contact address at your own cost and risk.
•If you c ancel your contract but we have already processed the package for delivery, you should not unpack the package when they are received by you and you must send the package back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
• Once you have notified us that you are canceling your contract, and we have either received the package back or, if earlier, received evidence that you have sent the package back, we will refund any sum debited by us from your credit or debit card within 7 calendar days.
• We may make a deduction from your refund for any loss in the value of the package supplied if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you (for example damage, before cancellation)
Cancellation by us
We reserve the right not to process your order if :
• We have insufficient stock to deliver the package you have ordered
• We do not deliver to your area
• One or more of the package you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.